HEMC Member Dialogue Session Set for Tuesday, March 6
HEMC members are invited to participate in a Member Dialogue Session on Tuesday, March 6 in the community room at the Clarkesville office from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
During the first part of the meeting, members can choose to visit key areas focused on power quality and reliability; member engagement; and customer service, billing and rates.
Employees will be available for several topics of discussion including:
- A step-by-step visual of power restoration
- Vegetation management and the ground-to-sky initiative
- An electrical “Power Town” safety demonstration for children and adults
- Equipment and devices used to increase reliability
- Lineman discussion and an up-close observation of essential trucks and large equipment
- Energy efficiency programs and services
- Community outreach
- Annual meeting, election process and board districts
Brad Hicks, HEMC CEO, will lead the second part of the evening in a group discussion. Members will have an opportunity to interact with leadership and to get an update on the strategic plan for the cooperative.
For more information, please contact the HEMC office at (706) 754-2114 or (800) 640-6812.